Racing Cancelled on the 29th November
28 Nov 2015
Please be advised that racing on the 29th November has been cancelled due to very high winds
forecast for Sunday. Sorry for any inconvenience.
23 Nov 2015
The Regatta Cafe's new chef, Shane, is putting on a Sunday roast for all members and their families from 12.30pm onwards. The price is £ 7.50 a head.
No need to book, just turn up and pay on the day.
The bar, which stocks a fine selection of Beers and Wines from Adnams, will be open from midday.
Windsurfing Slalom Race Series
05 Nov 2015
- Saturday the 7th 14th 21st & 28th November
- Kicking off with an RRD Demo day on the 7th and top tips from professional speed sailor Dave White
- Free for members, day access for non-members
- Center opens at 10am and the racing will start at 11am
22 Oct 2015
Winter Series is very popular, and Alton Water is looking for anyone that has RYA Power Boat Level 2 or above to help on rescue boats.
In addition to PB2 we are looking for anyone that has any Race Officer experience that would like to help with the running and management of races.
As many helpers as possible would help Alton Water Sailing Club continue to provide members and visiting members with the very best racing in the South East of England.
If you or anyone you know would like to help then please put them in touch with Adam at Alton Water on 01473 328408 or email on- firstname.lastname@example.org
Winter Series 2015
09 Oct 2015
Our popular Winter Racing Series starts on Sunday 25th October.
- The series consists of 9 race days with 2 races back-to-back each race day.
- 18 races with 13 to count.
- First race start not before 11am each Sunday.
- Visitors are very welcome and series boat storage for visitors can usually be arranged for a small fee, see Notice of Race.
- For members, this series is Race Card eligible.
If you already have a username and password, on-line entry is available here, along with the Notice of Race and Sailing Instructions.
For those who wish to enter on-line but do not have a username or password, please look here to get instructions on how to set them up, then use the link above to enter.