Our Membership, Race Card and Dinghy Park storage fees for the membership year starting 1st April are published here
. Membership may be renewed on-line via this site or by calling into our office. We have discontinued use of membership application forms.
Booking a training course
Our training courses are available to members and non members and may now be purchased on-line (see 'Purchasing on-line below). The principles to follow for making such bookings are as follows:
- Register yourself as a user and register any family members for which you may wish to purchase a course
- Go to your registered email account to complete the registration process
- Login to our site
- Using the 'Courses' menu link, select 'Book a Course'
Buying or renewing membership or training courses on-line is easy, but does require intial setup. Using the login section to the left of this content, here is what to do:
Login - existing members or users
- ID - enter the email address either that you have previously registered on this site or that you provided to us when you last renewed your membership
- Password - use your existing password or if you do not know your password, click on the 'Lost password?' link and follow the instructions.
- Once logged in, go to 'My Details' to check that all fields have been completed, including date of birth, full address and at least one telephone or mobile number. Scroll down and click the 'Submit' button. Now click on 'My Account'. If you have or want family membership or you intend to purchase services from us in respect of children, please ensure that all of your family members are registered and that in all cases, date of birth has been provided.
- Membership - when ready, click on the 'Buy Membership' button, select membership from drop down and follow the process using the shopping cart on the right hand side of the screen. Please note that membership purchase must be completed before returning
to purchase Race Card or renew or request a Dinghy Park slot if
- Courses - when ready, click on the 'Courses' button in the main menu of the site, then select 'Book a Course'
Login - prospective new customers or members
- Click on the 'Register' link in the login section to the left of this content. Fully complete the registration form and click on the 'Submit' button. An email is sent to your registered email address that you must then acknowledge by following the link. A further email will then be sent containing your temporary password
- Login to our site. Click on Now click on 'My Account'. Then follow the direction provided in (3) and (4) above.